7805 McKnight Road Pittsburgh, PA
Our unique Repurposed thrift store supports Living in Liberty, a nonprofit organization dedicated to combating human trafficking in Southwestern, PA. Our store, Repurposed for the Thrifty Shopper in You, is located on McKnight Rd. and boasts two stories of gently used housewares, furniture, books, clothing, and more; this store also hosts our Sozo Boutique, a fair trade shop filled with items made by survivors of trafficking worldwide.
The Repurposed store's five fold mission are:
1. Funding for Living in Liberty- Provides critical financial support to sustain the rest of our work as an organization.
2. Raises Awareness about human trafficking globally and in Pittsburgh.
3. Provides clothing and housewares to the women we serve in outreach and the safe home.
4. Job Training- Repurposed provides a safe place for our clients' to gain employment skills and training.
5. Supporting other organizations that do similar work through the Sozo Boutique.