We are grateful for your generous donations! We need your gently-used home goods, furniture, adult clothes, children's clothes, shoes, toys, high-chairs, strollers, etc.
Donations are only accepted inside our stores from 10 AM-5 PM. For furniture donations, please call our store ahead of time to let our staff know when to expect you and how to prepare appropriate space for the items. Call or text 412-748-0487 or email email@example.com for information about our monthly furniture pick-up service.
Unfortunately we cannot accept the following items.
- No tube TV'S
- Stained or ripped linens
- Car Seats
- Ripped or soiled clothing
- VHS tapes/players
- Broken or non-functioning appliances
- Kerosene/gas heaters and appliances
- Building materials (carpet, doors, windows, toilets, bricks, concrete, etc.)
- Automobile Parts
- Paint and chemicals substances
- Big appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers air conditioners)
- Any recalled or banned items-details can be found at http://www.cpsc.gov/en/