We are grateful for your generous donations! We need your gently-used home goods, furniture, adult clothes, children's clothes, shoes, toys, high-chairs, strollers, etc.
Donations are only accepted inside our stores from 12 Noon-5 PM.
On occasion we are overwhelmed with your generosity and may stop accepting donations before 5PM. We know it is frustrating when you arrive to find our store closed or not receiving any more donations for the day but please DO NOT leave your donations outside the door. This makes it very difficult for our volunteer staff to keep up and to keep if from being damaged by the weather.
For furniture donations, please call our store ahead of time to let our staff know when to expect you and how to prepare appropriate space for the items. Call or text 724-799-1163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our monthly furniture pick-up service.
Unfortunately we cannot accept the following items.
- Items that have exceeded their useful life ie. holes, stains, broken, don't work
- Garage and Yard Sale Leftovers
- No tube TV'S
- Cribs/Car Seats
- Stained or ripped linens
- Car Seats
- Ripped or soiled clothing
- VHS tapes/players
- Broken or non-functioning appliances
- Kerosene/gas heaters and appliances
- Building materials (carpet, doors, windows, toilets, bricks, concrete, etc.)
- Automobile Parts
- Paint and chemicals substances
- Big appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers air conditioners)
- Any recalled or banned items-details can be found at http://www.cpsc.gov/en/